Please apply to the Biosystems Engineering graduate program online through the UA Graduate College.
• Accelerated Master’s GPA 3.3 (Current UA students, please contact Dava Jondall for application code.)
• MS or ME GPA 3.0
• PhD GPA 3.3
• TOEFL scores: Internet Based 79; Computer Based 213, Paper Based 550
• GRE: Required
• Three letters of recommendation
• Statement of purpose, including area of interest
• School and/or class ranking, if available
• Curriculum Vitae or resume
Undergraduate degree in an engineering program
If the student doesn’t have a B.S. in an engineering program, then they may be required to complete courses to make up this deficiency while in their graduate program. Typically, courses we particularly want the students to complete statics, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, and differential equations. These courses would not be considered in the graduate program plan of work.
Additional Information for International Students:
- "Need-to-Know"for Graduate College’s International Students
- Requirements for International Students (Including English Proficiency)